0d1n is a tool for automating customized attacks against web applications. Let us have a look on the features the Web Security Tool Supports.
- brute force login and passwords in auth forms
- directory disclosure ( use PATH list to brute, and find HTTP status code )
- test to find SQL Injection and XSS vulnerabilities
- Options to load ANTI-CSRF token each request
- Options to use random proxy per request
- other functions…
You can download the old versions of the web security tool by clicking here.
Installation & Usage
- require libcurl-dev or libcurl-devel(on rpm linux based)
$ git clone https://github.com/CoolerVoid/0d1n/
- need libcurl to run
$ sudo apt-get install libcurl-dev
- if rpm distro
$ sudo yum install libcurl-devel
- Read the docs