Privacy Badger is a browser extension that automatically learns to block invisible trackers. Instead of keeping lists of what to block, Privacy Badger learns by watching which domains appear to be tracking you as you browse the Web.
It sends the Do Not Track signal with your browsing. If trackers ignore your wishes, your Badger will learn to block them. Privacy Badger starts blocking once it sees the same tracker on three different websites.
To learn more, see the FAQ on Privacy Badger’s homepage.
- We’re glad you want to help! Please see our contributor guide.
- This project is governed by EFF’s Public Projects Code of Conduct.
Getting in touch
- Besides using our issue tracker here, you could join the Privacy Badger mailing list.
- We also hold public meetings using Jitsi audio conferencing:
- Mondays at 10:30 AM PST
- Thursdays at 11:30 AM PST