SQLMap is an open source penetration testing tool that automates the process of detecting and exploiting SQL injection flaws and taking over of database servers.
It comes with a powerful detection engine, many niche features for the ultimate penetration tester and a broad range of switches lasting from database fingerprinting, over data fetching from the database, to accessing the underlying file system and executing commands on the operating system via out-of-band connections.
Also Read – Windows Linux Kernel Is Now Available Via WSL 2
You can download the latest tarball by clicking here or latest zipball by clicking here.
Preferably, you can download the tool by cloning the Git repository:
git clone –depth 1 https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap.git sqlmap-dev
It works out of the box with Python version 2.6, 2.7 and 3.x on any platform.
To get a list of basic options and switches use:
python sqlmap.py -h
To get a list of all options and switches use:
python sqlmap.py -hh
You can find a sample run here. To get an overview of the tool capabilities, list of supported features and description of all options and switches, along with examples, you are advised to consult the user’s manual.
- Homepage: http://sqlmap.org
- Download: .tar.gz or .zip
- Commits RSS feed: https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap/commits/master.atom
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap/issues
- User’s manual: https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap/wiki
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap/wiki/FAQ
- Twitter: @sqlmap
- Demos: http://www.youtube.com/user/inquisb/videos
- Screenshots: https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap/wiki/Screenshots