WiFi Password Decryptor is the FREE software to in a flash recover Wireless record passwords put away on your framework. It consequently recover all sort of Wireless Keys/Passwords (WEP/WPA/WPA2 and so forth) put away by Windows Wireless Configuration Manager.
For each recovered WiFi account, it displays following information
- WiFi Name (SSID)
- Security Settings (WEP-64/WEP-128/WPA2/AES/TKIP)
- Password Type
- Password in clear text
After the effective recovery you can spare the password list to HTML/XML/TEXT document. You can likewise right tap on any of the showed account and rapidly duplicate the password.
In the engine, ‘WiFi Password Decryptor’ utilizes System Service technique (rather than infusing into LSASS.exe) to decode the WiFi passwords. This makes it more secure and solid. Additionally it makes us to have recently single EXE to deal with both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
It has been effectively tried on Windows Vista and higher working frameworks including Windows 8. Click here to download the application.
How to Use WiFi Password Decryptor
WiFiPasswordDecryptor is easy to use with its simple GUI interface. Here are the brief usage details
- Launch WiFiPasswordDecryptor on your system
- Next click on ‘Start Recovery’ button and all stored WiFi account passwords will be recovered & displayed as shown in screenshot 1 below.
- You can right click on any of the displayed account to quickly copy the password
- Also can generated detailed password recovery report in HTML/XML/Text format by clicking on ‘Export’ button and then select the type of file from the drop down box of ‘Save File Dialog’.
Note : You need to have administrative privileges to run this tool.
This tool can recover the WiFi Passwords configured by Windows Wireless Configuration Manager only. Also it does not work on older operating systems like Windows XP, 2003.It works well with Vista & all the higher versions.