Byp4Xx is a bash script to bypass “403 Forbidden” responses with well-known methods discussed in #bugbountytips.
git clone https://github.com/lobuhi/byp4xx.git
chmod u+x byp4xx.sh
Usage: Start URL with http or https.
./byp4xx.sh [OPTIONS] http(s)://url/path
-c Return the entire curl command if response is 200
-r Redirects if the response is 3XX
- Multiple HTTP verbs/methods
- Multiple methods mentioned in #bugbountytips
- Multiple headers: Referer, X-Custom-IP-Authorization…
- Allow redirects
- Return the entire curl command if response is 200
- You can add proxychains to use with BurpSuite
- Interlace is a good option for multithreading multiples URLs