Bashark aids pentesters and security researchers during the post-exploitation phase of security audits. To launch it on compromised host, simply source the
bashark.sh script from terminal:
$ source bashark.sh Then type
help to see it’s help menu.
- Single Bash script
- Lightweight and fast
- Multi-platform: Unix, OSX, Solaris etc.
- No external dependencies
- Immune to heuristic and behavioural analysis
- Built-in aliases of often used shell commands
- Extends system shell with post-exploitation oriented functionalities
- Stealthy, with custom cleanup routine activated on exit
- Easily extensible (add new commands by creating Bash functions)
- Full tab completion