Janusec Application Gateway, an application security solutions which provides WAF (Web Application Firewall), unified web administration portal, private key protection, web routing and scalable load balancing. With Janusec, you can build secure and scalable applications.
Janusec Key Features
- WAF (Web Application Firewall), block SQL Injection, Cross-site Scripting, Sensitive Data Leakage, CC Attacks etc.
- Group Policy (Cooperation with Multiple Check Points)
- CAPTCHA support
- Unified Web Administration
- HTTPS support, No Agent Required.
- Certificate Protection with Private Key Encrypted Storage
- Scalable Architecture, Load Balance and Multiple Nodes Support
- PostgreSQL 9.3~9.6 or 10 (Required by Development and Master Node of Deployment)
- CentOS/RHEL 7, Debian 9
- Golang 1.9+ (Required by Development Only)
Quick Start for Deployment
Quick Start for Developer
go get -u github.com/Janusec/janusec cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/Janusec/janusec
Edit config.json with PostgreSQL
"host": "127.0.0.1", "port": "5432", "user": "janusec", "password": "123456", "dbname": "janusec"
Janusec will encrypt the password automatically.
go build su (switch to root) ./janusec
http://127.0.0.1:9080/ (The first address)
./release.sh(Only support Linux Now)
The release package is under ./dist .