Mail Password Sniffer is the free Email Password Sniffing and Recovery Software to recuperate mail account passwords going through the network. It automatically recognizes the Email authentication packets going through network and interprets the passwords for all Mail Protocols including POP3, IMAP, SMTP.
It can recover mail account passwords from all the Email applications, for example, Outlook, Thunderbird, Foxmail and so on. For each recovered Email Account, it shows Email Protocol, Server IP Address, Port, Username and Password.
This software will give best outcomes in following situations,
- Run it on Gateway System where all of your network’s traffic pass through.
- In MITM Attack, run it on middle system to capture Email Passwords from target system.
- On Multi-user System, run it under Administrator account to silently capture Email passwords for all the users.
Also Read Airbash – A Shell Script For Automated WPA PSK Handshake Capture
FREE Download Mail Password Sniffer v4.0
License : Freeware
Platform : Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Download : Click Here
How to Use Mail Password Sniffer ?
Here is the detailed information on how to effectively use Mail Password Sniffer to capture the mail passwords flowing through the wire.
- Launch the ‘Mail Password Sniffer’ from its installed location.
- Select the right ‘network interface’ for sniffing the network packets. If you don’t know then you can experiment with each of them and see which one works !
- Then click on ‘Start Sniffing’ button and it will start sniffing operation
You will see Email account passwords being displayed as they are captured from network traffic as shown in the screenshot below.
- You can now stop the recovery operation and save the recovered password list to HTML/XML/Text/CSV file by clicking on ‘Export’ button and then select the type of file from the drop down box of ‘Save File Dialog’.
This software requires WinPcap driver for capturing network packets.