Material Components for Android (MDC-Android) enable engineers to execute Material Design. Created by a core team of engineers and UX designers at Google, these components empower a solid advancement work process to fabricate wonderful and practical Android applications.
This application for Android is a drop-in replacement for Android’s Design Support Library.
Getting Started With Material Components
For information on the best way to begin with it for Android, investigate our Getting Started guide.
- All Components
- Getting Started
- Building From Source
- Catalog App
- Class documentation (external site)
- MDC-Android on Stack Overflow (external site)
- Android Developer’s Guide (external site)
- Material.io (external site)
- Material Design Guidelines (external site)