Material Components for Android (MDC-Android) enable engineers to execute Material Design. Created by a core team of engineers and UX designers at Google, these components empower a solid advancement work process to fabricate wonderful and practical Android applications.
This application for Android is a drop-in replacement for Android’s Design Support Library.
Also Read Mozilla Adds Two Step Authentication Support For Firefox Accounts
Getting Started With Material Components
For information on the best way to begin with it for Android, investigate our Getting Started guide.
- All Components
- Getting Started
- Building From Source
- Catalog App
- Class documentation (external site)
- MDC-Android on Stack Overflow (external site)
- Android Developer’s Guide (external site)
- Material.io (external site)
- Material Design Guidelines (external site)