Nanobrok-Server is powerful opensource webservice for control and protect your android device, written in Python, that allow and offer a stable and security connection with your android device for protect , control remotely.
- Maps the location of your device
- Alert flag (Event it’s lost or stolen)
- Recorder Audio Mic
- Remote File Transfer [PRO]
- Network scanner [PRO]
- and more!
We implemented some security features for try protect your remote server. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- CSRF token
- Sign-in attempt block limit
- Same origin policy (SOP)
- CORS flask implementation
- HTTPS force redirect
- API Header X-CSRFToken
- Self Signed Certificate (CA)
we are always looking to implement security features.
- Python: you need Python 3.7 or later to run Nanobrok-Server.
- You can run localhost, VPS or as heroku app.
- Operating System:
- a recent version of Linux (we tested on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS);
- please note: Windows is supported (was not tested yet)
Installation & Documentation
Learn more about using wiki