Remot3d is a simple tool created for large pentesters as well as just for the pleasure of defacers to control server by backdoors.
A tool made to generate backdoor to control and exploit a server where the server runs the PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) program.
Equipped with a backdoor that has been Obfuscated which means that 100% FUD (FULLY UNDETECTABLE) in other words can penetrate the firewall of a server because of its ignorance if it’s a Malware, Written in Shell Script Language or commonly known as BASH by a 16 year old teenager.
List of Remot3d Functions
- Create backdoor for windows or linux servers (can run php file)
- Bypass disable function’s with imap_open vulnerability
- Bypass read file /etc/passwd with cURL or Unique Logic Script’s
- Generating Backdoor and can be remoted on Tools
- Some other fun stuff 🙂
git clone https://github.com/KeepWannabe/Remot3d
sudo setup.sh && Remot3d
Linux operating systems we recommend :
- Linux mint (Ubuntu Based with Mate DE)
To update remot3d go to your Remot3d folder and execute : git pull && sudo setup.sh && Remot3d.