Reposaur is the open source compliance tool for development platforms.
Audit, verify and report on your data and configurations easily with pre-defined and/or custom policies.
Supports GitHub. GitLab, BitBucket and Gitea support soon.
- Custom policies using the Rego policy language (learn more)
- A simple, composable and easy-to-use CLI (learn more)
- Extendable using a straightforward SDK (written in Go)
- Reports follow the standard SARIF format, enabling easy integrations with different systems
- Policies can be unit tested, guaranteeing they work as expected
- Integration with the major development platforms (see Integrations)
- Easily integrate new platforms using the SDK
$ brew install reposaur/tap/reposaur
DEB, RPM and APK Packages
.apk packages from the releases page and install them with the appropriate tools.
$ go install github.com/reposaur/reposaur/cmd/rsr@latest
|GitHub||In progress||Provider • GitHub App • GitHub Actions|