Trape is a recognition tool that allows you to track people, the information you can get is very detailed. Also as large Internet companies could monitor you, obtaining information beyond your IP.
Session Recognized Using Trape
- Foursquare (new)
- Airbnb (new)
- Hackernews (new)
- Slack (new)
- First unload the tool.
git clone https://github.com/boxug/trape.git
python trape.py -h
If it does not work, try to install all the libraries that are located in the file requirements.txt
pip install -r requirements.txt
Example of execution
python trape.py --url http://example.com --port 8080
- In the option –url you must put the lure, can be a news page, an article something that serves as a presentation page.
- In the –port option you just put the port where you want it to run
- Do you like to monitor your people? Everything is possible with Trape
- Do you want to perform phishing attacks? Everything is possible with Trape
- In the Files directory, located on the path: /static/files here you add the files with .exe extension or download files sent to the victim.
This tool has been distributed instructive purposes so as to show individuals how awful folks could track them or monitor them or get data from their certifications, we are not in charge of the utilization or the degree that may have the People through this task.