uDork is a script written in Python that uses advanced Google search techniques to obtain sensitive information in files or directories, find IoT devices, detect versions of web applications, and so on.
It does NOT make attacks against any server, it only uses predefined dorks and/or official lists from exploit-db.com (Google Hacking Database: https://www.exploit-db.com/google-hacking-database).
You need to have goop installed
pip3 install goop
Download & Install?
$ git clone https://github.com/m3n0sd0n4ld/uDork
$ cd uDork
– Open the file and write inside this line:
cookie = ‘YOUR FACEBOOK COOKIES HERE’
$ python3 uDork.py -h
- For the tool to work, you must configure uDork with your Facebook cookie in the file
- You must also be logged in to Facebook on the computer you are using uDork WITHOUT logging out.
Steps to obtain the cookie and configure the cookie
- Login to facebook.com
- Press in your browser control + shift + K (Firefox) o control + shift + J (Google Chrome) to go to console.
- Write document.cookie in the console and copy the cookies “c_user = content” and “xs = content” to the variable “cookie” inside the file “cookie.py””
cookie = ‘c_user=XXXXXX; xs=XXXXXX’
Note: If the “xs” cookie does not appear, follow these steps.
- Save and remember, you must NOT log out of Facebook or you will have to do these steps again.
- Example of searching pdf files
- Dorks listing
- Example of use Dorks Massive