AndroL4b is an android security virtual machine in view of ubuntu-mate incorporates the gathering of most recent framework, tutorials and labs from various security nerds and researchers for reverse engineering and malware analysis.
Changes in Androl4b v.3?
- Tools are updated
- New tools and lab added
- Upgraded to Ubuntu mate 17.04
- Some cleanup
Also Read Onion nmap To Scan Hidden Onion Services
- Radare2 Unix-like reverse engineering framework and commandline tools.
- ByteCodeViewer Android APK Reverse Engineering Suite (Decompiler, Editor, Debugger).
- Mobile Security Framework (MobSF) (Android/iOS) Automated Pentesting Framework (Just Static Analysis in this VM).
- Drozer Security Assessment Framework for Android Applications.
- APKtool Reverse Engineering Android Apks.
- AndroidStudio IDE For Android Application Development.
- BurpSuite Assessing Application Security.
- Wireshark Network Protocol Analyzer.
- MARA Mobile Application Reverse engineering and Analysis Framework.
- FindBugs-IDEA Static byte code analysis to look for bugs in Java code.
- AndroBugs Framework Android vulnerability scanner that helps developers or hackers find potential security vulnerabilities in Android applications.
- Qark Tool to look for several security related Android application vulnerabilities.