Eyes is an OSINT tool that focuses on extracting information related to an email address.
Whether you’re a cybersecurity professional, a private investigator, or just a curious individual, Eyes can provide insights into the digital footprint associated with a specific email.
It scours various platforms and databases to fetch data, making your investigation process smoother and more comprehensive.
Getting Eyes up and running is straightforward. Follow these steps:
- Clone the repository from GitHub:
$ git clone https://github.com/N0rz3/Eyes.git
2. Navigate to the Eyes directory:
$ cd ./Eyes
3. Install the required packages:
$ pip3 install -r requirements.txt
Using Eyes: A Quick Guide
Once you’ve successfully installed Eyes, using it is a breeze. Here’s a quick guide to get you started:
Basic Command Structure:
The primary command structure for Eyes is as follows:
python eyes.py [-h] [-m] [email]
-h, --help: Displays a help message, providing an overview of the tool and its options.
-m, --modules: Provides a list of all the email modules utilized by Eyes.
Examples of Usage:
- Basic Email Search: To search for information related to “firstname.lastname@example.org“, use:
python eyes.py email@example.com
2. Viewing Available Modules: To see a list of all the modules Eyes can use in its search, type:
python eyes.py -m
3. Help: If you need assistance or a quick refresher, use the help option:
python eyes.py -h