This project aims at hosting tutorials, examples, discussions, research proposals, and other resources related to fuzzing.
External contributions are welcome, please see CONTRIBUTING Contributing File for more information.
The “Fuzzing Forum” is a place where people can find tutorials, examples, discussions, and more, all about the fuzzing method. The project has resources for both beginners and experts on how to use fuzzing tools and methods successfully.
The forum goes over everything, from the basics of fuzzing to deep dives into structure-aware fuzzers. It also shows some of the most important related projects in the fuzzing field.
- Why fuzz?
- Introduction to fuzzing
- What makes a good fuzz target
- How to split a fuzzer-generated input into parts
- How to write structure-aware fuzzers with libFuzzer
- How to build fuzz targets
- Overview of AFL based fuzzers
- Fuzzing glossary
- OSS-Fuzz – A Continuous Fuzzing Service for Open Source Software
- ClusterFuzz – Scalable Fuzzing Infrastructure
- FuzzBench – Fuzzer benchmarking as a service
This is not an official Google product.