Jaeles is a powerful, flexible and easily extensible framework written in Go for building your own Web Application Scanner.
If you have a Go environment, make sure you have Go >= 1.13 with Go Modules enable and run the following command.
GO111MODULE=on go get -u github.com/jaeles-project/jaeles
– jaeles scan -u http://example.com
– jaeles scan -s signatures/common/phpdebug.yaml -U /tmp/list_of_urls.txt
– jaeles scan -v –passive –verbose -s “signatures/cves/jira-*” -U /tmp/list_of_urls.txt -o /tmp/vuls
– jaeles server –verbose -s sqli
– Chaitin team for sharing ideas to me for build the architecture.
– React components is powered by Carbon and carbon-tutorial.
– Artworks are powered by Freepik at flaticon.com.