LazyRecon is a script written in Bash, it is intended to automate some tedious tasks of reconnaissance and information gathering. This tool allows you to gather some information that should help you identify what to do next and where to look.
- Create a dated folder with recon notes
- Grab subdomains using:
* Sublist3r, certspotter and cert.sh * Dns bruteforcing using massdns
- Find any CNAME records pointing to unused cloud services like aws
- Probe for live hosts over ports 80/443
- Grab a screenshots of responsive hosts
- Scrape wayback for data:
- Perform nmap on specific ports
- Get dns information about every subdomain
- Perform dirsearch for all subdomains
- Generate a HTML report with output from the tools above
- Improved reporting and less output while doing the work
- Dark mode for html reports
- Directory search module is now MULTITHREADED (up to 10 subdomains scanned at a time)
- Enhanced html reports with the ability to search for strings, endpoints, reponse sizes or status codes
Installation & Requirements
- Download the install script from https://github.com/nahamsec/bbht.
- Go version 1.10 or later.
- Recommended to run on vps with 1VCPU and 2GB ram.
./lazyrecon.sh -d target.com