Clone or download the project:
git clone https://github.com/CosasDePuma/SecurityNotFound.git SecurityNotFound
- The src/404.php file should be located on the target server.
- That server must have the ability to execute .php files.
- Here is an example of some of the most common routes on which servers are located:
# 🏁 Windows (Xampp)
# 🐧 Linux
Note: Obviously, you and I know that you have legitimate access to that server.
Now, you can access it through the browser by clicking here.
Note: You can replace the server 404 error template to access from any invalid URL.
To access the control panel, press
TAB key or search the password field using your browser’s tools.
The default password is:
You can leave the
$passphrase variable in the script as an empty string to directly access the control panel. If it is your intention, you have lost my respect.
To set a custom value, insert your password into the
$passphrase variable after applying the
MD5 algorithm three consecutive times.
|Function||Shown in the picture|
You can also log out using the
exit parameter in a
Buttons and their Functions:
- PHPINFO : Shows phpinfo(); page.
- EXPLOIT-DB : Searches for kernel-compatible exploits in exploit-db.com.
- GEOLOCATE : It shows approximately in Google Maps the place where the server is physically located.
- SELF-REMOVE : The shell deletes itself from the server.
|No of lines in ||Action|
|1||Access without logging in|
|1||Access with the session already started|
|2||Execute a command through the console|