With this proyect we will be able to handle the data of the victims we obtain with Baphomet Ransomware. BaphoDashBoard is developed in C# under frame work dotnet-core 3.1.
Both Baphomet Ransomware and BaphoDashBoard proyects are thrown out for educational purposes and so we can get something out of it to learn new things.
- Generate .exe to encrypt data.
- Generate .exe to decrypt data.
- When we generate the ransomware, we keep the rsa keys that encrypt the symmetric key in charge of encrypting the files.
- Location of each victim shown on map.
- Graphics for better visualization.
- We can obtain the data of all our hosting servers.
- Handling of each baphomet.exe that we generate.
- Victims details and more using web scraping.
- Dotnet core 3.1
- SDK & RunTime download link: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-core/3.1
Operating Systems Tested
- Windows 10
- Mac OS Mojave
- Debian 10
- Kali Linux
File That We Must Modify
- file: BaphoDashBoard > Dal > Services > BaseService.cs line: 32
- NOTE: We add the hosting that contains the victim’s data. for example https://myhosting.com/data.txt
Installation & Framework Use