WordPress is the most opted CMS around the world. As per stats, around 63.8% of CMS websites use WordPress. Why?
Well, there are countless choices for themes and plugins that WordPress offers. Moreover, aspects like drag and drop editor, responsiveness, etc., make them more demanding. And these can be used to design and develop the best websites in a minimum time.
However, having a website is not enough; you need to focus on enhancing various other aspects of it with time. As the competition rises, you need to work on enhancing the user experience. Besides, if you have a service-related business website like a doctor, technician, etc., it will be best to add an appointment booking plugin to it.
Here are some of the top WordPress Appointment Booking Plugins that you can consider adding to your website!
1. MotoPress Hotel Booking
Let’s start off with the best of the best WordPress appointment booking plugin, MotoPress Hotel Booking. Yes, it includes the word hotel in it, but it can be used to accept appointments too. The state-of-the-art plugin is made for handling reservations of B&B, rental properties, hotels, and real estate properties. Here are some key aspects of it:
- Automatic inventory control
- Get taxes and fee information
- Showcase unlimited properties
- It offers discount coupons for clients
- Multiple accommodation booking by one guest
Amelia is an excellent blend of function and fashion. It has a stunning interface and is packed with some remarkable features that help you provide a smooth booking experience to your customers. Let’s take a look at its features:
- Ideal for private clinics, beauty salons, repair centers, etc.
- It has an insightful admin dashboard.
- Admin calendar view allows for easy management and tracking of appointments
- Search booking widget
- Realtime SMS notifications
3. Start Booking
As your business website is your sole online identity, it is necessary to make it highly converting. And the Start Booking plugin can help you do that. It is a well-rated plugin that has some cool features to raise the user base of your business. Here are some features that elaborate it:
- Features user-friendly front-end booking forms
- Easily sync with Google Calendar
- Seamlessly accept payments via Stripe
- Allows you to accept classes and group bookings
- Enables you to add custom fields
Here is another great WP plugin that comes with a fantastic design and utilitarian features. With Latepoint, you can set up a booking system that allows the customers to book the required appointment using various options. Here are some features of it:
- It provides links to zoom meetings
- Supports various payment add-ons like PayPal, Paystack, Razorpay, and Braintree.
- A personal dashboard allows you and your agents to manage their schedule
- Customer chat option
- It provides SMS notifications and reminders.
JetAppointment is a great booking plugin that works brilliantly with Elementor. So, if you have built your site with Elementor, you can add it to your site and automate its functionality. The plugin offers endless flexibility; however, it is not that easy to use for a beginner. It provides:
- Multiple appointment layouts
- It is compatible with most of the payment platforms like PayPal or cash on delivery.
- It provides you with 12 custom field types
- You can add multiple booking forms and a single service form
- The plugin allows you to add multiple service providers
Letting people book appointments online will not only reduce the hassle for them but will also attract new users to your website. Hence, choosing an appointment plugin is imperative for you. If you want to make an impact on your users, go for any one of the described plugins.