InstantBox is a project that spins up temporary Linux systems with instant webshell access from any browser. What can it do?
- provides a clean Linux environment for a presentation
- let students experience the charm of Linux at your school or your next LUG meet
- run with an inspiration in a clean environment
- manage servers from any device
- experiment with an open source project
- test software performance under resource constraints
It is currently supports various versions of Ubuntu, CentOS, Arch Linux, Debian, Fedora and Alpine.
mkdir instantbox && cd $_
bash <(curl -sSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/instantbox/instantbox/master/init.sh)