MeterPwrShell is a automated Tool That Generate A Powershell Oneliner That Can Create Meterpreter Shell On Metasploit, Bypass AMSI, Bypass Firewall, Bypass UAC and Bypass Any AVs.
- NEVER UPLOAD THE PAYLOAD THAT GENERATED BY THIS PROGRAM TO ANY ONLINE SCANNER.
- NEVER USE THIS PROGRAM FOR MALICIOUS PURPOSE.
- SPREADING THE PAYLOAD THAT GENERATED BY THIS PROGRAM IS NOT COOL.
- ANY DAMAGE GENERATED BY THIS PROGRAM IS NOT MY (As the program maker) RESPONSIBILTY!!!
- If you have some feature recommendation,post that on Issue.
- If you have some issue with the program,try re-downloading it again (trust me),cause sometimes i edit the release and fix it without telling.
- If you want to know how to my payload bypass any AVs,you can check on this and this.
- Don’t even try to fork this repository,you’ll don’t get the releases!
- For everyone who has issue or want to contact me,please use Discord. My Discord ID is : DeadSec#4077.
- This tool is not fully Open-Source (i guess),yes you can redistribute it as much as you want but you’ll never get the source code of the tool (don’t ask me why).
- Automatic Migrate (using PrependMigrate)
- AutoGetSYSTEM (Automatically escalates privilege from normal user to SYSTEM)
- Disable All Firewall Profile (If you use AutoGetSYSTEM feature)
- Fully Bypass Windows Defender Real-time Protection
- Disable Windows Defender Security Features (If you use AutoGetSYSTEM feature)
- Fully unavailable payload (If you use Automatic Migrate feature)
- Bypasses AMSI Successfully
- Short One-Liner
- Bypass Firewall (If you pick an unstaged payload)
- Great CLI
- A Lot More (Try it by yourself)
All payload features is tested on Windows 10 v20H2
Advantages Of MeterPwrShell Compared To The web_delivery Module From Metasploit Framework
- Shorter stager (Or short one-liner in this case)
- Don’t need to setup a server for the stager
- Support Ngrok built-in (so the victim doesn’t need to be on the same local network)
- Automatic Built-in Privesc
- Easily Bypass Windows Defender
- Kali Linux,Ubuntu,Or Debian (If you don’t use on of those,the tool will not work!!!)
- Metasploit Framework
- Internet Connection (Both On Victim And Attacker Computer)
Download your binary on Release page and please choose your binary according to your OS. i386 architecture not supported yet.
./MeterPwrShell2Kalix64 -c help
Available arguments : help, version, showbanner, showlastdebuglog
help : Show this page
version : Show MeterPwrShell’s version
showbanner : Show MeterPwrShell’s Banner
showlastdebuglog : Well,Its kinda self-explanatory tho
You also can use MeterPwrShell Without Any Flags And Arguments
- Malicious Shortcuts (lnk2pwn)
- Document Macro Payload
- MS DDE Exploit
- Extreme Way : Type it in by yourself
- Any exploit/vulns that let you execute command to victim
- Idk i have run out of idea lmao