In the world of cybersecurity, where the battle between hackers and defenders rages on, there exists a clandestine training ground known as NINJA HACKER ACADEMY (NHA).
This unique platform is more than just a conventional training program; it’s a challenging and immersive experience that tests the skills of aspiring cybersecurity experts.
In this article, we will delve into the intriguing world of NINJA HACKER ACADEMY, where participants must navigate through a labyrinth of vulnerabilities and obstacles to emerge as masters of the digital realm.
- NINJA HACKER ACADEMY (NHA) is written as a training challenge where GOAD was written as a lab with a maximum of vulns.
- You should find your way in to get domain admin on the 2 domains (academy.ninja.lan and ninja.hack)
- Starting point is on srv01 : 192.168.58.21
- Flags are disposed on each machine, try to grab all. Be careful all the machines are up to date with defender enabled.
- Some exploits needs to modify path so this lab is not very multi-players compliant (unless you do it as a team ;))
- Obviously do not cheat by looking at the passwords and flags in the recipe files, the lab must start without user to full compromise.
- Install :
./goad.sh -t install -l NHA -p virtualbox -m docker
- Once install finish disable vagrant user to avoid using it :
./goad.sh -t disablevagrant -l NHA -p virtualbox -m docker
- If you need to re-enable vagrant
./goad.sh -t enablevagrant -l NHA -p virtualbox -m docker