Pycrypt is a python-based Crypter that can bypass any antivirus product. Antivirus software are protecting computers from malicious software including keyloggers, browser hijackers, Trojan horses, worms, rootkits, spyware, adware, botnets, and ransomware.
- FUD Ratio 0/40
- Bypass Any EDR Solutions
- Lightweight Crypter
- Very Small And Simple Crypter
- Make Sure your payload file has all the libraries imported and it will be a valid payload file
- Don’t Upload Any Payloads To VirusTotal.com Bcz This tool will not work with Time.
- Virustotal Share Signatures With AV Companies.
- Again Don’t be an Idiot!
How To Use?
- Find Any Python Based Backdoor/RAT on GitHub.
- Crypt its payload with pycrypt
- Now Convert crypted payload to exe using pyinstaller
*:- For Windows: Download here.
*:- For Linux:
sudo apt-get install python3
sudo apt-get install python3-pip
Make Sure Python3 And Pip are Installed.
- pip install termcolor
- pip install requests
How To Run
*:- For Windows:-
Make Sure python3 and pip are installed and requirements also installed
Then give the path of your payload file and enjoy
*:- For Linux:-
Make Sure all requirements are installed.
Then enter the path of your payload file and enjoy it on the following platform.
- Linux Based Os
How To Install
git clone https://github.com/pycrypt
KleenScan Scanner Result
Warning: Use this tool only for educational purposes and we will not be responsible for ur cruel act.