RedGhost is a Linux post exploitation framework designed to assist red teams in gaining persistence, reconnaissance and leaving no trace.
- Payloads Function to generate various encoded reverse shells in netcat, bash, python, php, ruby, perl
- lsWrapper Function to wrap the “ls” command with payload to run payload everytime “ls” is run for persistence
- Crontab Function to create cron job that downloads and runs payload every minute for persistence
- Clearlogs Function to clear logs and make investigation with forensics difficult
- MassInfoGrab Function to grab mass information on system
- BanIp Function to BanIp