Rock-On is a all in one recon tool that will help your Recon process give a boost. It is mainly aimed to automate the whole process of recon and save the time that is being wasted in doing all this stuffs manually. A thorough blog will be up in sometime. Stay tuned for the Stable version with a UI.
- Sub Domain Scraping
- Finding A.S.N -> Netblocks -> IP’s
- Finding Ports
- Finding VHost
- Finding Directories
- Finding Sub Takeovers
- Asset tracker with live monitoring
- Push Notifications to Slack
- Finding JS link then relative links in them and some sensitive files
- Active and passive crawling
Machine Configuration – Debian- 9.4, 4 GB RAM on DigitalOcean and its will be good to run this tool on a new and fresh VPS.
Set the API and SECRET KEY in the sub.sh unless you want to set it again and again.
- Delete the lines 13-18
- Then set you API and SECRET KEY on line 47 & 48 like this: export CENSYS_API_ID=your_key_here
For getting notification on Slack:
Change the webhook address to your one in sub.sh, ASN.sh and Sublert.py-> config.py to get notification while you do your other works.
- Replace the Webhook address at line 113 in sub.sh and 15 in ASN.sh
- Replace the Webhook address in Tools/sublert/config.py
Install by Following methods:
tar.gz tar -C /usr/local -xzf go1.12.5.linux-amd64.tar.gz
rm -f go1.12.5.linux-amd64.tar.gz
Add this lines
Note: For a new Fresh VPS run this commands first:
sudo apt-get upgrade && sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install git
git clone https://github.com/SilverPoision/Rock-ON.git
chmod +x rockon.sh
Also don’t forget to configure your AWS credentials by running
Enter your choice and then the required Information.
Note: Run the below command while running the 4th option for the first time.
gem install colorize