Welcome to the AD Pentesting Toolkit! This repository contains a collection of PowerShell scripts and commands that can be used for Active Directory (AD) penetration testing and security assessment.
The scripts cover various aspects of AD enumeration, user and group management, computer enumeration, network and security analysis, and more.
The toolkit is intended for use by penetration testers, red teamers, and security professionals who want to test and assess the security of Active Directory environments.
Please ensure that you have proper authorization and permission before using these scripts in any production environment.
Everyone is looking at what you are looking at; But can everyone see what he can see? You are the only difference between them… By Mevlânâ Celâleddîn-i Rûmî
- Enumerate and gather information about AD domains, users, groups, and computers.
- Check trust relationships between domains.
- List all objects inside a specific Organizational Unit (OU).
- Retrieve information about the currently logged-in user.
- Perform various operations related to local users and groups.
- Configure firewall rules and enable Remote Desktop (RDP).
- Connect to remote machines using RDP.
- Gather network and security information.
- Check Windows Defender status and exclusions configured via GPO.
- …and more!
- Clone the repository or download the scripts as needed.
- Run the PowerShell script using the appropriate PowerShell environment.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to provide domain, username, and password when required.
- Enjoy exploring the AD Pentesting Toolkit and use the scripts responsibly!
The AD Pentesting Toolkit is for educational and testing purposes only. The authors and contributors are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by the use of these scripts.
Always ensure that you have proper authorization and permission before performing any penetration testing or security assessment activities on any system or network.
This project is licensed under the MIT License. The Mewtwo ASCII art is the property of Alperen Ugurlu. All rights reserved.